COVID-19 Policy 01 July 2020
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Six Bells. As we re-open our doors, we do so in a different and ever changing landscape.
Our number one priority is to keep our staff and customers safe, and to follow the social distancing guidelines.
To allow us to do so, we have implemented some new policies that our staff will be following.
There are also guidelines that our customers must follow to help keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions, please speak to a member of staff and we will be happy to help
What are we doing?
- We have changed the layout of the pub to comply with social distancing guidelines. Food and drinks will be served at tables only – no eating or drinking at the bar. A member of staff will show you to your table upon arrival
- Limiting the amount of customers on our premises at any one time
- Increased cleaning throughout the pub, with a specific focus on high – contact touch points. The pub will be deep cleaned before opening each day
- Temperature checking staff before each shift. Any staff member with suspected CV-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work
- One team member serving a specific area to limit contact.
- Hand sanitising stations have been made available. Our team will regularly wash and sanitise their hands
- Single serve condiments will be used to limit cross contamination
- Single serve menus will be used to limit cross contamination
- PPE for all staff will be available and used wherever necessary
- Replacing your glass every time
- Toilets are for single use only and operate on a one in, one out system
What do we need you to do?
- All customers are required by law to provide their personal details for the Governments Track and Trace system. We are unable to allow entry to individuals who do not give us the below information. All personal information will be stored under the Data Protection Guidelines
- Full name
- Contact Number
- Social distancing must be followed at all times. We have provided markers on the floor with where to stand and queue
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands as often as possible
- We are operating food and drink via table service only. No customers are able to drink or eat at the bar
- Table booking is strongly recommended. Walk in customers may be refused entry based on social distancing restrictions
- Please use contactless card payments wherever possible
- Toilets are ‘one in, one out’ door must be locked when you enter and unlocked as you leave
- If you are not following social distancing guideline in our pub, you may be asked to leave